Shave or Not to shave for a hair transplant

techniques (FUT, FUE, BHT); docteurs (recommandés ou à éviter); conseils pré-op et post-op
Spencer Spex

Message non lu

Shave or not to Shave – by Dr. Scott Alexander Phoenix, AZ

This is a question that seems to be very popular at this time and I have many patients request that they not be shaved in the recipient area for the surgery.

Since I had my hair transplant there were some things that bothered me as a patient post op. One of them was shaving the recipient area so I truly understand and can relate as a patient to the incredible anxiety associated with the “shaving “ aspects of the surgery in the recipient area. ( The donor region tends not to be too much concern as this can be disguised or it recovers easily due to length hair can be worn )

This is why I decided to offer and provide a non shave option for patients that I feel are suitable and also specifically request it. If I feel I can achieve and get as good a result and the patient specifically needs the least intrusive method so that he/she can get back to work sooner and requires a quicker recovery time then I am happy to perform the surgery accordingly to help benefit the patient in the short term.

Further info on the article : >>> https://www.spexhair.com/shave-or-not-t ... hoenix-az/ <<<

Regards
Spex
Répondre

Revenir à « Informations générales sur la greffe folliculaire »