My Hair transplant surgery FUT post-op (from day1 to 3 month

découvrez les résultats illustrés des membres du forum
John Anderson

Message non lu

I remember when I started to loose my hair at my early 26 and how self-conscious it made me and stressful as well...now I am 34 and I have decided to make a FUT hair transplant surgery.

The surgery itself was not painful at all, but I had many doubts if I was taking the right choice or not...cost very high 7000$ just for the front area (I will share with you my pictures and a link to my video after 3 months surgery).

When I started to take pictures after my hair transplant surgery FUT, it was just for myself to see the progression and how successful or disappointing the results are going to be. I don't know yet for now, but I hope it'll be up to my expectations. This surgery cost me 7000$.

Yeah! a lot of money but I wanted to do it since so many years. So I made it after a lot of reflection but I am glad I've done it today regardless the results rather than to live the rest of my life regretting of not having done it earlier.

I had many questions in my entourage and friends who wanted to see the progression in video so I made one (from day1 to 3 months) to show to whom want to do the move but are hesitating, hopefully this would be useful for you or them.

Don't forget guys, the most important thing / person in life is yourself! so take care of yourself first, create your own happiness and live your dreams :)

Link to my post-surgery video before and 3 months after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_smaHztHo

Louis

Message non lu

Hi John, thank you for your message and your video, I hope the result will be great.

I have just two questions : Who was the surgeon ? And how many grafts did he use ?

Good luck for the next nine months John
John Anderson

Message non lu

Hi Louis, The doctor is located in Montreal Quebec provaince. All the doctors here in Montreal are the same and they offer the same quality service.
The question is just how much does it cost. for my case it costed 7000$ for 4000 grafts less or more, but I heard that in india the cost is 10 times cheaper including hotel and restaurant fees...maybe I should have tried that one! :)
raz0rr

Message non lu

hi john!

even if it was free i will never go in india.. except for hollidays!!

health is not a question of money :p

do you feel confident with your doctors in canada?
i'm afraid that your doctor didn't transplant some grafts on the top of your head
Louis

Message non lu

Thanks John, I think Poswal is a good Doctor in India, and cheaper.
John Anderson

Message non lu

hi raz0rr!
Honestly, I always have a doubt on cost vs number of transplanted grafts and the quality of the procedure.
even if you pay let's say for 4000 grafts to be transplanted, in FUT what is the proof of that # of 4000 grafts? besides they are some who are going to fall and not stick in their new place...
After time and according to my experience, if anyone wants to decide to do a hair surgery, I suggest go with the FUE one instead the FUT surgery, even if the FUE is more expensive a bit, but at least your grafts are counted and you pay for what you transplant. However in FUT, they will tell you we took 20 to 30 cm from your back with 1cm band large they never give you the exact number of the transplanted grafts. Without talking about the scar that I have to hide now by keeping my back hair long of 1 cm...
I heard a lot of good things on indian doctors, I didn't try it, but some on youtube sound very professional and they are many positive testimonials out their.

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)
John :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_smaHztHo
John Anderson

Message non lu

Ma chirurgie de greffe de cheveux 6 mois après, clinique PAI rive-sud de Montréal

Avant de prendre la décision de faire une greffe de cheveux, j'hésitais énormément et j'été très septique, je n'imaginais pas une seule seconde que de revoir ses cheveux de nouveau sur sa tête été un rêve réalisable, et surtout pas avec une chirurgie aussi simple que la greffe de cheveux (FUT ou FUT ça importait peu pour moi à cette époque)

Aujourd'hui, 6 mois après ma chirurgie de greffe de cheveux je commence à peine d'apprécier les tout premiers résultats de cette greffe, même d'ils ne sont pas finaux (il faut patienter 12 mois pour voir le véritable résultat)!, mes cheveux sons devenus peignable, et je trouve que c'est vraiment encourageant!

La ligne de cheveux du front a considérablement augmenté grâce à la chirurgie. j'ai constaté un regain de confiance, et j'ai l'impression de revoir mon apparence de mes 17 ans! et les gens commencent à me donner des compliments sur mon apparence physique.

Jour après jour, mois après mois, je suis de plus en plus convaincu que j'ai fait le bon choix en investissant sur moi-même et croyez-moi, il n'y a rien de mieux à faire dans cette vie que de prendre soin de soi-même et de vivre une vie seine sur tous les plans.

Je vous ai promis de vous montrer mes vidéos après chaque 3 mois, et nous voilà! m nouvelle vidéo après 6 mois de l'intervention chirurgicale.

J'espère qu'elle vous sera utile et que ça répondra à certaines de vos questions pour faire le pas!

Bon chance!:)

VIDEO : 1er jour à 3mois: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_smaHztHo

VIDEO 6 mois après: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpuufnNS78
Pièces jointes
6 mois après
6 mois après
Louis

Message non lu

La LF est déjà en effet tres bien dessiné, les cheveux ont l'air épais, ça donne encore plus de consistance à cette greffe. Attendons encore 6 mois pour voir les prochains greffons sortir
John Anderson

Message non lu

Effectivement, mois après mois j'ai un regain de confiance et de soulagement graduel...je commence à respirer enfin...
ma nouvelle vidéo 6 mois après montre quelques résultats concluants, même si c'est un peu tôt pour apprécier définitivement le résultat.

Voila ma vidéo 6 mois après:

RDV d'ici 3 mois! :)
Louis

Message non lu

Je n'arrive pas à la lire ? Peut-etre mon telephone je ne sais pas..
pascal_22

Message non lu

Bonjour John!

Merci de votre témoignage! Est-ce la clinique Bédard?
J'ai une première greffe le mois prochain et j'aimerais savoir si c'est la clinique Bédard?

Aussi es-tu satisfait de ta greffe ?

Merci
Répondre

Revenir à « Témoignages de patients »