Second FUE DHT , 3031 graft with Arika Bensal EUGENIX ( INDIA )

découvrez les résultats illustrés des membres du forum
salsandy

Message non lu

I am French, 57 years old .
After the success of my first FUE of 3000 grafts on February 25, 2020, ( viewtopic.php?t=12347&p=181308#p181308 )
I decided to have a 2nd FUE on October 17, 2021 to cover the temporal area and the crown.
Choosing Eugenix for a second FUE was a no-brainer, for the following reasons:
- the DHT method (graft extraction and immediate implantation)
- 2 surgeons (Pradeep Sethi and Arika Bansal) whose expertise is world-class
- great designer of the front line
- A safe clinic, dedicated to transplantation, at the cutting edge of technology
- A very good value for money

My second experience at Eugenix was as good as the first one with full support for logistics and operational monitoring.
I am very confident in the future results, and I already start to see some very promising results, only 3 months after :)

You can insert the patient whatsapp group --> https://chat.whatsapp.com/BYn8stEXrkM6xtqXbTwBOR , If you want testimonials, and even see the results of others patients.

I am posting some photos and will post more photos in few month.
crown before
crown before
crown , Day 0
crown , Day 0
side  1 , Day 0
side 1 , Day 0
side  2, Day 0
side 2, Day 0
side 1, 3 month
side 1, 3 month
crown, 3 month
crown, 3 month
side 3, 3 month
side 3, 3 month
Pièces jointes
after 13 month
after 13 month
z droite_censored.jpg (70.94 Kio) Consulté 154 fois
after 13 month
after 13 month
zface_censored_censored.jpg (71.79 Kio) Consulté 154 fois
crown after 15 month
crown after 15 month
Dernière modification par salsandy le 22 janv. 2023, 13:06, modifié 1 fois.
Eugenix hair science

Message non lu

Hello,

Please do post your updates. We would love to see your growth.
Eugenix Hair Sciences, India
salsandy

Message non lu

Hello,
I have post my result after 13 months. and 15 month . As you can see, it's excellent, despite my difficult case (i was not recommended to do surgery by reputaded surgeon in turkey) and especially without taking finasteride. The crown is now hairy and the result could still improve for up to 18 months! I am of course very satisfied and I can only recommend choosing the FUE DHT technique (direct Hair transplant) which is the specialty of the Eugenix clinic.
If you wish, you can join whatsapp group to chat and to see others pictures : https://chat.whatsapp.com/BYn8stEXrkM6xtqXbTwBOR
Dernière modification par salsandy le 22 janv. 2023, 14:50, modifié 1 fois.
PaulPoule

Message non lu

Pourquoi en Turquie on t'avait déconseillé la chirurgie ?
salsandy

Message non lu

Hello, i have been refused by the most reputaded surgeon in turkey who said my crown wasn't mature enough and my donor area was too weak .
I guess this surgeon didn't want to take any risk and probably choose easy case to be more and more famous ...
Anyway, in any case, i wouldn't have get operated by this surgeon because he was far too pricy for my budget and i really prefer DHT ( direct hair transplant) technique from Eugenix with motorised extraction ( i think that manual extraction is pricy for a similar result than motorised extraction )
Répondre

Revenir à « Témoignages de patients »